Advanced Reports and Portal Access...
"T.I.G.R" Transportation Intelligence Globally Recognized
Ship Watchers has the most advanced web portal in the industry that integrates all of your shipping characteristics into one online platform. With clients in mind, our team of former carrier employees, developers, and IT Professionals created a Network that streamlines all carrier data and processes into a single source. Utilizing our Advanced Reporting and Portal Access will give you insight on all your transportation spend so that you can make key operational decisions. Our user friendly web portal reporting interface enables you to build reports using over 300 fields and personalize your view. Whether using our basic reports or customized reporting through our development team, all reports have search, sort, print, and export capabilities in table and graphical formats. Our claims, dim weight, freight payment, address correction, unauthorized, and other dashboards that require client feedback incude the ability to edit, add, delete, and import creating an easy way to exchange information and keep data clean.
- Ship Watchers has an intuitive reporting platform that includes a graphical interface, real-time results, and multiple exportability options. Our technologically advanced viewing system brings clean usable data and information to your mining needs. Our simple to use pre-canned reports have just what you are looking for and our Development Team is the best in the industry when it comes to customizing any reporting around your own specific requirements. Ship Watchers Common Reports
- Your more experienced level profiles can have direct access via MySQL program interface software. Your client account will be setup with direct access to table views in which you may create your own queries and reports based on the data provided by Ship Watchers. This is a ???Sandbox??? view and is not connected to the main data stored by Ship Watchers. Any changes in these tables will not impact your data housed for the auditing and portal access.
- Large clients utilize our automated system to create and distribute reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and or yearly period. This is a customizable solution and offered free of charge to all clients of Ship Watchers. These reports are great for users that do not have to be inside of our portal and need to get updated reports on shipping or cost allocation data. These reports are delivered via e-package to the user???s inbox with a secure direct link download. (Savings Report, Disputes by Carrier, Address Corrections, Overall Carrier Reliability, Non-Shipment Voids, Res. Surcharges by Service, Zone and Service Summary, Cost Allocation, Unauthorized Charges, plus many more)
Several Languages and Multiple Currencies
Ship Watchers default reporting system provides invoice information as received and analyzed for auditing and payment. Initial viewing of all carrier data will be shown in the local currency and weight measure provided by the carrier invoice data whether this is US Dollar and Lbs. or Euros and Kgs. Clients have the option to customize this data for viewing by converting the currency to another currency and/or converting the unit of measure for reporting and summary reports. Please note that currency conversions are subject to change after pulled as exchange rates fluctuate frequently. Actual rate of conversion cannot be established until post payment and closed-loop billing has been completed to update all tables with actual information.
- All Carrier Information (One Location)
- Multiple Users / Security Levels
- Tracking / Tracers / Intercepts / Disputes
- Unauthorized / 3rd Party Monitoring
- Chargeback / Dispute Monitoring
- Exception Shipments
- Various Dashboards (Dim Weight / Benchmark)
- Freight Cargo Rate Tools
- C.O.D. Monitoring
- Shipping Invoices / Shipment Summary
- Damage Claims Processing
- Freight Invoice / Payment Monitor
- Customized Reporting (GL Coding / Cost Allocation)
- ADHOC and MySQL Access For All Clients
Ship Watchers ?? 2024
?? and ??? denote registered trademarks in the United States and other countries.