Small Parcel Logistics Auditor And More...
Small Parcel Audit
UPS Audit, FedEx Audit, and/or DHL Audit should go hand in hand with your shipping logistics. Over $3 Billion Dollars per year goes unclaimed with Small Parcel Carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL due to incorrect charges and errors found within carrier invoices. Our former shipping carrier developers and management staff can bring an advanced auditing solution to your company's small parcel invoices that results in thousands of dollars being saved through our 93 plus Audit Point Network and Automated Systems in place with the carriers. No Risk, No Term Contracts, and No Obligation to continue along with a Lowest Service Fee Guarantee.
- All Shipping Accounts and Details Online – One Secure Location (Multiple Carriers)
- Customized Real-Time Reporting (Search, Sort, Export, MySQL, Graphs)
- 3rd Party Authorized, Unauthorized, Chargeback, and C.O.D. Monitoring
- Customizable Dashboards (SOA’s, Dim, Accessorial, Service Level, Reference, etc.)
- Security Levels - Set Each Users Profile to Only View Certain Areas
- Multi-User Interface – Identified Child and Parent Dashboard for Multi-Locations
- Enhanced Web Portal – Anywhere there is Internet (PC / Mac / Phone / Tablet / PDA)
- Tracers, Intercepts, Disputes, Damages, Address Errors, and Tracking (One Location)
- Accessorial Charges Corrected to Avoid Future Carrier Charges
- Upload and Compare Your Pricing Contracts To Your Existing Shipping
Experience with Small Parcel
Ship Watchers was found in 2006 and is comprised of former carrier employees and IT Professionals that continually improve the intelligence of our Auditing Network and Web Portal given the ever changing carrier systems and technology being introduced to maintain a valuable presence in the logistics and supply chain industry. Ship Watchers guarantees to reduce your small parcel shipping costs with our auditing solution by at least 2% - 9% percent and up to 20% during Peak Season (October - January) due to carrier seasonal staff, demand on carrier systems, and overworked drivers. Our solutions are not “cookie-cutter” and have been formalized through years of working through strategic partnerships with our clients to bring the most value from an auditor. Whether the customer is a domestic shipper in the United States, a domestic shipper in the U.K. or a global shipper across all modes of transportation in the United States, we analyze our client needs, then deliver the solutions and services tailored around their unique shipping characteristics. Ship Watchers has a great team of growing professionals and a keen sense for technology to bring the best value to our clients