Freight Invoice Auditor And More...
Freight Invoice Audit
Ship Watchers freight audit network utilizes a technologically advanced system to detect duplicates and other suspect invoices. Many systems only compare a few line items to detect duplicate invoices. Our network examines invoice number, Bill of Lading number, P.O number, type of invoice, shipment date, and type of charge. Our online customizable best route and rate tools will enable you to gain access to the best cost and route for your company's LTL (Less-Than-Truckload), TL (Truckload), Ocean, Rail, Air and Small Parcel shipments. You can select from a sample of shipments already in our network or enter a whole new set of parameters to get an idea of what the best method would be for your freight.
- All Shipping Accounts and Details Online – One Secure Location (Multiple Carriers)
- Customized Real-Time Reporting (Search, Sort, Export, MySQL, Graphs)
- Fuel Surcharge Monitoring across all Carriers
- Customizable Dashboards (Freight Invoices, Bill of Laden, Freight Classification, Freight Payment, Dimensional Weight, etc.)
- Security Levels - Set Each Users Profile to Only View Certain Areas
- Multi-User Interface – Identified Child and Parent Dashboard for Multi-Locations
- Enhanced Web Portal – Anywhere there is Internet (PC / Mac / Phone / Tablet / PDA)
- Comparative LTL and TL parcel rates tool.
- LTL and TL transit time comparison reports
- Upload and Compare Your Pricing Contracts To Your Existing Shipping
Experience with Freight Invoices
Ship Watchers has a dedicated team of auditors and developers specialized in freight invoice auditing for LTL, TL, Ocean, Rail, and Air Freight shipments. We have mastered a freight audit system that requires minimal human interface. Our freight audit system can be tailored around your business rules and any business changes that occur. Given the diversity of carriers for all modes, commodities shipped, contracts of carriage, and invoicing procedures we have our own internal staff that will work with each client to customize the auditing process around your specific shipping characteristics and carriers you work with. All invoices whether paper or paperless will be available to you electronically and all information obtained will be included for any customized reporting. All invoices are run through our automated network and double checked by an experienced auditor for any incorrect charges or errors.